Refund and Warranty
All-Inclusive 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days from the date of purchase. After receiving and inspecting the item, Aiper will process your refund.
* Returns must include all accessories.
* Items must include original packaging.
* For non-quality-related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs. Aiper will only refund the cost of the product itself.
* Returns may be rejected if items do not include all accessories or the original package.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
Aiper's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item or three months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
|Item||Warranty Period (Months)|
|Orca 1200 pro||24|
|Comsumable Materials (e.g. filter tray)||3|
|Drive Kit or Control Box||Free All within Warranty Period|
* The buyer must provide proof of purchase.
* Aiper will document what steps the buyer took to troubleshoot the problem, if any, with the product.
* The defective item is returned for quality inspection.
* The item's warranty is voided if the returned item and registered item are different or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
* Order number from the official website the purchases were made or order number from an Aiper's authorized reseller.
* Sales invoice.
* Dated sales receipt from an authorized Aiper reseller that shows a product description and sale price.
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim.
Shipping must be covered by the buyer if...
* Returning items for reasons other than a defect.
* The country the item was purchased in differs from the country the warranty claim is being filed.
* Accidental return, such as personal items, or incorrect products.
* Returning items were claimed defective but found by Aiper quality control to be in proper working condition.
* Returning defective items in international shipping.
Not Covered Under Warranty:
* Products without sufficient proof of purchase.
* Lost or stolen products.
* Items with expired warranties.
* Non-quality-related issues.
* Repairs through 3rd parties.
* Items damaged by the customer include falls, extreme temperatures, operating devices improperly operating devices.
* Purchases from unauthorized resellers.
(Aiper also provides out-of-warranty service; for any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org )
Aiper is not liable for:
* Loss of data incurred from the use of Aiper products.
* Personal items mistakenly shipped to Aiper.